Code of conduct
ExpoResult abide the international code for market research agencies, in which anonymity of respondents and clients are guaranteed. This code is formulated by ICC/ESOMAR and can be read here.
We collect data in the following ways:
- If you fill in the bench mark form on our website you’re asked to leave your email address which enable us to send you these results. This is the only reason why we ask for your email address. Your email address will not be used for other purposes and will not be offered to other parties. If you nevertheless want your email address to be deleted after you received the results of your benchmark, please let us know by using the email address on our website.
- Our clients send us files with data of their customers for market research purposes. Our clients are responsible for the way they collect and record this data. ExpoResult is not responsible for that, The files we receive are only used for market research by contacting the persons in the data file and invite them to participate in a specific market research study. Participation is never mandatory. The results of the market research study are always anonymous, unless you explicitly grant permission to connect data of the market research with your personal data. These personal data always need to be asked as the market research data are always anonymous, as stated in the international code of conduct. In any point of time you can request to delete your personal data.
- If you are contacted by email to participate in a market research study and you don’t want to participate and also want to unsubscribe, you can do so in two different ways. First of all you can unsubscribe for the specific market research study you’re asked to participated in. Secondly you can unsubscribe for all market research studies of ExpoResult. By clicking the link below the invitation mail, you can choose which option you prefer. If you want your record to be deleted from the original data file, you need to contact the company that provided us the data file.
- Anonymous market research data can be preserved for unlimited times. The data file we received from our clients with the client data will be removed when a study has been done for the second time with a new data file or otherwise within two years after the last market research study. Either way the client data will never be used for other purposes and will never be offered to other parties.
- Google Analytics. The collection of data by Google Analytics on our website complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as formulated by the European Union which came in force from May 18th 2018.
- Clicky. The collection of data by Clicky on our website also complies with the GDPR.
Our website only uses external cookies for analyse purposes of the visitors of our website. We do not collect any data from the visitors of our website ourselves. We don’t have any control over the analyse-/performance cookies of external parties. We use two different kind of cookies from the following parties:
ExpoResult takes all necessary measures you may expect us to take to protect our data. The data are stored on a secured local server and is only accessible for employees of ExpoResult.
To guarantee 100% safe data transfer by internet is impossible. But we do all you may expect from us to transfer our data safely by internet.